Friday 13 January 2012

The tax man breathes a sigh of relief



















... as the phone starts to ring earlier than normal this year.  Maybe the less than seasonal weather has encouraged people back to work earlier - who knows!  Anyway, the accountant and the tax man will certainly be happy about it.
  

This week I layered on all my thermals and headed off to the Antarctic to shoot some amazing ice-scapes... err in my dreams! The thermals part is true, but this assignment was to photograph a collection of organic, gluten free, natural food products in a 'cool store' for a brochure. It's amazing how cold 12C degrees feels when it's 24C outside! The range of products was quite staggering and it's incredible how time consuming styling product ranges of 20-30 items can be! It was a good shoot, with great people, I'd like to thank Dave and Laina for all their help and especially the huge goody box they sent me home with!


...but still, I couldn't help dreaming about those ice-scapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try and keep comments relevant and polite. Any abusive posts will be immediately removed.