Sunday 11 March 2012

It's behind you...



















Phew another week bites the dust! Was a busy one this week with a mix of corporate, product and lifestyle assignments and a fair bit of running around. No complaints though, long may it last!

One of the stock images I sold this week was quite a surprise as it was one I nearly didn't take. As I said in an earlier post I often take scenic road shots for a client. Quite a few times I have turned round and looked in completely the opposite direction and spotted fantastic opportunities. I make it a habit now, it is just too easy to be so focused on the image you have in your mind, that you miss what's going on around you. The image above is a classic example of one of those times. Yes the s bend road snaking away in the opposite direction was a great shot, but this panorama behind me was just begging to be photographed, so I did!

So my advice is to take a look over your shoulder once in a while, the good stuff might be behind you. (like my youth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please try and keep comments relevant and polite. Any abusive posts will be immediately removed.